During the summer months we sweat even more than usual, so it’s always good to have electrolyte replacement drinks on hand. The problem with store bought electrolyte drinks is all the sodium, artificial colors & flavors and sugars.
It’s super simple to make your own at home, plus it’s cheaper, and in my opinion, much better tasting!
I have been making this recipe at least once a week. I drink it after a sweaty workout session, after being out in the sun all day, and even take it to the beach with me!
- 1/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 3 cups water (more or less depending on how strong you want the flavor)
- (2) 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 3 TBSP Raw Honey
Pour all into your blender. Blend and serve over ice and enjoy immediately or place in large glass jar.
I make this recipe and keep it in the refrigerator to enjoy throughout the week.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Carrie A Groff
-Healthy, Fit & Barefoot!
“Happiness is Barefoot on the Beach!”